Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 5

Today was a great last day.

I went to the morning meeting, said my goodbyes to the editing team, and then spent the majority of my day there tying up the loose ends on my story of a story project and beginning my final presentation.

I spend the end of my day talking to Dawn, the editor of the music and movies section. After a long conversation about our favorite bands, music venues, and movies I knew that this was my favorite part of the newspaper thus far.

My week was a great experience. I feel that I took the most that I could out of the experience and became a better journalist and person as a whole. I realized the responsibilities required in the working world and the dedication necessary to succeed.

I am thankful for all of the mentors this week who were willing to take time out of their schedules to talk to me for just a few minutes, it helped me a lot and I had a great time!

1 comment:

  1. I've enjoyed following your blog. Sounds like a great experience. Well done

    ReplyDelete